Free Fall Sight Word Games

fall-sight-word-games

Fall Sight Word Hide and Seek Games

Hey y'all. Are you ready for some new freebies?! Woo hoo! I have two brand new hide and seek games in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. They are super fun and easy to differentiate.

fall-sight-word-games

Simply place the sight word cards in a pocket chart and hide the ghost or turkey behind one one of the cards. Students take turns reading the sight words, trying to find the hidden card. My students absolutely LOVE these games and it really helps them identify the sight words more quickly.

fall-sight-word-games

You can grab a copy of each of these games for free in my TpT store here and here. The words are from our district's second grade curriculum, but most words are also suitable for first grade, too. Just pick and choose what you need!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week! And be sure to follow me on TPT for all the latest ideas, resources, and updates. I'll talk to you soon!

Stay cozy,


No comments

Post a Comment