Watercolor Classroom Decor

watercolor-classroom-decor

Watercolor Classroom Decor

Hey y'all! Raise your hand if you're thinking about next year's classroom decor already! I know, I know...it's summer! But I am loving the calming colors of this new watercolor decor set.

Calendar headers and numbers come in five calming colors. It would pair nicely with pineapple accents, beachy stuff, nature things, yoga, bohemian stuff, arts and crafts... the sky's the limit. Of course it's also beautiful on it's own IMHO. :) 

watercolor-calendar-headers


There are two sizes of alphabet letters, both in the same font. One comes four letters to a page and the round ones are slightly larger with two to a page. Each set comes in all five colors. Student nameplates for desks also come in all five colors, as well as the table numbers. And no decor set is complete without a voice level chart and student jobs. Labels are included for matching students with jobs and labeling book boxes, supplies, or any other thing that needs a label.

watercolor-classroom-decor

Also included are subject headers for highlighting objectives. This is how it's setup in my classroom: 

watercolor-classroom-decor

For more information about this set, check out the preview at my Teachers Pay Teachers store here. I hope you found some things you love. 

I'm always adding new resources so be sure to follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to stay up to date on all the new ideas, resources, and updates. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon. 

Stay cozy,

2 comments