Rustic and Lights Classroom Decor

rustic-lights-industrial-classroom-decor

Rustic and Lights Industrial Classroom Decor

Hey y'all! I am so excited about this new rustic and lights classroom decor set! Yes, it looks a lot like my Rustic Rainbow set, but I felt like my classroom needed a change. The font is all black on this set, giving it a little sophistication.

Disclaimer: My classroom this year is in an ugly little portable. Next year, I'll be moving back into the building so there will be more real life pictures coming soon. But this will give you the idea.

There are four styles of alphabet letters. I've used the round ones from the Rustic Rainbow set for a few years now and I love them, but I love, love, LOVE, the bigger alphabet line with the lights. There's also a matching number line that goes up to 20. It's perfect for little learners. 

rustic-lights-alphabet-line

rustic-lights-alphabet-line

But I know what you really want to see is the calendar headers! Aren't they cute?! Simple and sophisticated. :) Just like the student name tags for desks or cubbies. 

rustic-lights-calendar-headers

rustic-lights-name-plates

And don't forget about voice level reminders. Your students will forget a few times, but you won't with this handy little reminder poster.

rustic-lights-voice-level-chart

This set has so many cute things including table numbers, calendar numbers, subject headers (for those very important student objectives), days of the week headers (for supplies), a welcome banner, and editable labels for just about everything! I can't wait to get it set up in my classroom so I can show you in action! You can check out more of this set by heading over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store here. 

Do you have a classroom theme? If so, what's your classroom theme for next year? Let me know in the comments below. I'd love to hear! Stay tuned for more awesome resources coming soon and be sure to follow me on TPT for the latest updates, ideas, and resources. Have a wonderful week!

Stay cozy,


SaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment