Fabulous February!

Leave a Comment

Hey there! Can you believe it's already almost Valentines?! This year is flying by! Before it disappears, I want to share some of my favorite Valentines things with you, a freebie, and a chance to win a Teachers Pay Teachers gift card!

I recently updated a TON of resources in my store and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out. This was one of the first products I ever made and it got a major facelift this week. If you already have it, go re-download for the newest version.

It's so simple! Just post the cards around the room or place them in a sensory bin with your favorite Valentines treats. Your littles add up the pictures on each card and write the sum on their recording sheet. My kinders love this center!




My other favorites are my February Math Centers for each grade level. There's one for Kindergarten, one for 1st grade, and one for 2nd grade

Your littles can practice addition strategies…


…even and odd numbers…


…telling time...

…and SO MUCH MORE! Click on the image below to check out each set. 




And my favorite freebie of all is my Kindness Brag Tags. Every year, there's a student (or two) that need some gentle encouragement to be kind to others. If you need a little motivation to be kind in your classroom, click here or on the image below to get your FREE kindness tags.




Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to enter the giveaway below for a $10 Teachers Pay Teachers gift card, then click here to go to the next stop. Good luck and have a Fabulous Valentines!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top