Five for Friday (11/25/16)

Leave a Comment

Happy first Friday of the official holiday season! This is the first year in a long time I can say I'm actually in the holiday spirit. We've had an interesting few years, but this year, I feel is different. Maybe because it's actually cold outside here. I don't know. But before we head out for Black Friday shopping, here's what we've been up to: 
My third graders worked on their turkeys in disguise projects this week. They turned out SO CUTE!






We also *tried* to grow Indian Corn, but it didn't quite work out as planned. 'Cause it didn't work out at all. Nothing happened. #teacherfail

Our school has an after school tutoring program to boost reading for our students. I teach 3rd grade this year, but for after school, I get to work with the littles again. I love have kindergarteners for this hour of the day! So I made a few new games for us to play to practice our letter recognition and sight words. You can pick them up for FREE in my store!



Yesterday was Thanksgiving. We hung out with family and friends and my kids were put in charge of the turkey. The vegetable turkey that is. Not too shabby for their first time. :)


And now the tree is up, the peppermint mochas are ready, and my favorite Target dollar spot coffee mug is in hand. Let the holidays begin! 


And don't forget to shop small this weekend. My store is 20% off all weekend long.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous weekend and head over to Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday awesomeness. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top