Five for Friday (9/30/16)

Leave a Comment

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but here it's been quite a week. I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching with the scoop. 

We've been working hard this week on our weather rotations in science. I love the rotations because students can work at their own pace. The kids love them because they can be independent with their learning and get up and move. I put the vocabulary cards in a tub full of fake snow and all their little eyes got really big! They were loving that station. The erosion station was a big hit, too. I LOVE seeing them get so excited about science!






One of my little buddies took flexible seating to the next level this week. He wanted to sit in the lunch bucket, but instead sat on it. (Much safer if there's a fire drill!) You would have thought I had just given him a Christmas present! He was so excited to sit on a bucket. Go figure.


My reading group came to me hating reading, but I think I'm getting through! We've read a couple My Weird School books aloud and some Roscoe Riley. They're hilarious are really keep their attention. I love it when my students beg me read to them! Several have asked to check some out from my library and read at home. Score! I love turning a reluctant reader into an avid one! They may not be classic literature, but we have to start somewhere!





This week has been a busy one, and I've done a bit of retail therapy this week. I loved my TEACH shirt from The Blue Envelope so much I bought a READ one. If you've hesitated buying one, let me assure you, the fit is great and they are SO soft!



And I needed a little TLC this week, so I made my first Perfectly Posh purchase (say that five times fast!) If you haven't checked them out yet, now's the time. They have stress reliever, eye de-puffers, anti-aging and foot creams, essential oil sticks, and more! I personally can't wait to try the eye cream. Why do people tell you you look tired? As if I wasn't already aware of that. If you've tried it, let me know how you like it in the comments.


That's it for this week. Thanks for stopping by! Now go check out Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday fun! Have a great day!

SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top