Five for Friday (8/19/16)

4 comments

Happy Friday, y'all! I know many of you are back to school already. Our kids go back on Monday and I can't wait to get to meet them all! It's been a super busy couple of weeks prepping everything for the first day so I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to share the highlights with you. 

My room is coming together quickly. The school's mascot is a pirate so I went with that for the outside bulletin board (even though my room is not piratey at all). Not shown are the glittery clothespins I'll be using to display their work. 



I have this odd space outside my classroom door that I don't quite know what to do with. I made this sign to hang in the entry but I'm still trying to figure out how I want to put it together.



Since I'm moving from 1st to 3rd, I redid my library book labels. I think they turned out super cute. (I'll post more pics of the class library when I get it all finished.)




Tuesday, we picked up my daughter's HIGH SCHOOL schedule. I can't believe my baby is already a freshman. And because of the way her middle school did things, this will be her first ever locker. She's very excited but totally embarrassed I took her picture in the middle of the hallway. Oh well. It's a mom's job to embarrass their teens right? 



And finally, I discovered this little gem last week. 

Did you know this? This is awesome! I ordered several books for the classroom and never had to put in my credit card info. 

Thanks for stopping by! Now swing over to Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday fun! Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. I like your book labels, they turned out nice. Good luck in third grade!

    Sue
    The Very Busy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wood grain background! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's part of the Autumn clipart set from I Teach What's Your Superpower.

      Delete
  3. Scholastic accepts paypal! I'll never be able to keep any money in that account now!

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top