Five for Friday (6/24/16)

3 comments

Hi, y'all! All kinds of things have been happening around here this week. I'm linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching to share it all with you.

We are in the process of moving across country, so things have been a little hectic. I had to get creative with packing since we're moving all our home stuff AND my entire classroom 1700 miles. I was stressing about the need to be able to distinguish between home boxes and school boxes so what else could I do but color code my boxes?! I added a strip of washi tape to my classroom boxes so I could tell the difference quickly when it's time to unpack. What do you think? (Please excuse the ridiculously awful handwriting. It's hard to write that close to the floor!)



Even though we are packing and trying to get rid of stuff, I couldn't help to pick up a few things at Michael's before leaving. #instagrammademedoit



I took a break from packing today to work on a few products. I know none of us are ready to start thinking about school, but I finished up my November math centers and bundled all my math centers for the year! They're on sale right now for HALF OFF, so get 'em while they're hot! :)



We've been studying how to gamify our classes during our Tuesday book studies on Explore Like A Pirate. Lots of ideas have been running through my head! You can check out the linky here and there's still plenty of time for you to join us. (FYI: It's FREE on Kindle Unlimited right now!)




And now it's time for a few guilty pleasures. We've packed, I've published, I've bought more stuff to pack, so now it's time to rest. My wild Friday night consists of pizza, blogging, and Say Yes to the Dress! Man, I'm old!


Thanks for stopping by! Now swing over to Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday fun. And don't forget to join us on Tuesday for more Explore Like A Pirate! Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. That's basically what every Friday night looks like for me! Glad you got a moment to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your move! That's a great idea to use washi tape to mark your school boxes!! Hope you have a good weekend!

    Jordan
    Team J's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing when I have to pack up - go shopping for more things to bring! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top