Show and Tell—May '16

6 comments

Well hello there! I'm linking up with Forever in 5th Grade for the first time for Show and Tell Tuesday! 

3M donated a box of post-its and washi tape to every teacher in our school. It was the best teacher appreciation gift I've ever gotten!



Being that it's the end of the school year, pencils are disappearing left and right. Enter THE GREAT PENCIL CHALLENGE! Each student has their name on a pencil. Whoever still has their pencil in tact at the end of the week gets to go to the treasure box. Anyone who breaks or damages another person's pencil is out of the running. And the person who keeps their pencil the longest gets an additional treat. Now, I am not a fan of the treasure box, but my students were in need of a little more motivation, and at this time of the year, you just do what you gotta do. 



We have a store nearby called At Home. If you have one handy, you have to go! I found the cutest things there for school and home and I'm super excited about possibly changing my classroom theme next year. I'm thinking a camping/woodsy theme would be fun, but I also really like the pineapples. The wine one is for home!





And for a little bit o' cuteness, I caught my ten-year-old eating breakfast with his teddy bear this week. Mr. Tough Guy still chills with Daddy Bear at breakfast and even though this kid drives me crazy some days, that's still a bunch of sweetness in that one little pic. 


Anyway, thanks for stopping by, now head over to Forever in Fifth for more Show and Tell action! Have a great week!


6 comments:

  1. I am super jealous of your washi tape haul! Also, that picture of your son is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun teacher appreciation gift! Hope your pencil challenge helps with the end of the year craziness! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your young son. He will grow up into a young man all too soon.
    My son now a has a child of his own.
    Enjoy the rest of your school year.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your young son. He will grow up into a young man all too soon.
    My son now a has a child of his own.
    Enjoy the rest of your school year.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very jealous of your washi tape and sticky notes...I always want more!!!!

    LOVE the lanterns and camping theme!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo of your son! I recognize that mug in the foreground. I have one of those, too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top