Five for Friday (1/1/16)

2 comments

Happy first day of 2016! I can't wait to see what's in store for this year!



We had 6 Christmases together as a family, and the kids had another at their dad's house. The only day we didn't have a big production was Christmas Day. The kids opened their gifts from us a day early since the Mr. had to work Christmas day. 


The actual Christmas day went something like this:


Making that cinnamon roll tree was about as much movement as I got in all day. It was glorious!


I took (some of) the kids to get their pictures taken at the beginning of break. We tried tradition poses and it just wasn't working. So we ended up with this:


The other two kids are getting their pictures done today. We rarely have all five of them together anymore, so we take what we can get. 

I reached 1000 followers on Instagram right at the beginning of break! Thank you all! And if you don't follow me but want to click here. Because of this, I added a little freebie to my TpT store. You can get it here or by clicking on the picture.


I also added a couple new resources to my store to get you going in the new year.

Every January, we spend AT LEAST the first week reviewing behavior expectations. This year, we're going to write and illustrate our own behavior books they can keep in their book boxes and refer back to as needed.




We'll also be reviewing math facts when we return to school. My littles are struggling with base 10 numbers, so we'll be playing Base 10 Scoot the first week back.





And to ring in the new year right, everything in my store is 20% today!


Thanks for stopping by! Now swing by Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday fun! Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Rachael! Your behavior book and your base ten activity both look good. I'll check them out. Thanks for posting. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top