Best Sharpener EVER!

Leave a Comment


OMG! I just got one of Classroom Friendly Supplies' new pencil sharpeners and they are amazing!

I can't even remember how many pencil sharpeners I've had over the last few years. The school issued manual ones are always installed in awkward places and the electric ones never seem to last.

Then I found these!

They are so quiet and they work so well! Our class has a "designated pencil sharpener person" each week and the kids are more excited to use this pencil sharpener than to be the line leader. You can check out their video below.


It did take a bit of training to get all my littles to use it right, but they're all pros now! I will definitely be buying a more!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top