Tell All Tuesday: A Goal, A Wish, A Dream

4 comments

Welcome to our LAST Tell all Tuesday of the summer! My Day in K and Teach Talk Inspire have done a wonderful job hosting this linky this summer and I feel blessed to have been able to get to know all of these wonderful ladies. Our last link up for the summer is about sharing our goals, wishes, and dreams for the new school year.



My Goal: To focus on fostering creativity and thinking independently when doing lesson planning this year. Our best lessons last year were ones in which the kids had to think through things on their own, use their creativity, and teach others as they went along. My goal this year is to do much more of those kinds of lessons. Project-based learning is going to be one of my main focuses this year.

My Wish: Harmony and balance everywhere. Finding balance is the hardest part, especially between school and home. If I could achieve this this year and still get everything done that I need to, I would be one happy camper.

My Dream: That all of my students will find, recognize, and use their special talents in and out of the classroom. It can be hard to find your talent when you are 5-years-old, but we are going to do our best to bring out our talents and show them off!

What are some of your goals, wishes, and dreams for this school year? Link up with us (My Day in K or Teach Talk Inspire) or leave me a note in the comments below.

Stop by tomorrow for What Worked Well Wednesday and have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. You have some great ideas! I especially liked your dream that every child would find their talents! Have a great school year!

    -Heather
    Survivingprekppcd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think in K we work so hard to make our students independent! It's not something easy for them to learn. And your goal of creativity fits perfectly with your dream that every child find their talents. Through learning and exploring they discover something they are really good at without even meaning to! Best of luck with your school year!! Your students are blessed to have such an amazing teacher!
    Sandra
    luckynlambie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wish! It is so hard to find that balance between school and home! I also love your dream is every child finding and using their talent!!!!
    Jill
    Chevronandcenters

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of yours are so great!! I love your focus for planning this year, I can't wait to read your posts about how it's going!! :-) Your Wish is such an important one, and there is so much we need to find balance with!! I really love your dream of every child finding and using their talent, what a wonderful goal to strive for throughout the year!
    I hope you have a wonderful week!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top