Teacher Week 15: Monday Fun Facts

3 comments

Happy Monday! I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' for the Teacher Week linky! Each day this week, there will be another topic to link up about. Don't have a blog? Instagram it or Facebook it using the hashtag #teacherweek15. Today's topic: 5 Fun Facts! Here goes:


This school, I have made a TON of changes. I moved school districts (so totally different!) and grade levels. I moved from kinder to first and it has been quite a ride! This school is completely different than my old school, not bad, just different. I am excited for these new changes and eager to get into a routine with my new little lovelies.


Our family is a Brady Bunch. We have 5 kids between the 2 of us and this is the first year none of our kids are at the same school as me. Check out these guys all reading at the airport a few years ago. This was before they all had phones/screens to look at.



I went to Stephen F. Austin University in Nacogdoches. It's the oldest town in Texas and it's absolutely beautiful. Hopefully, I can get up there for a game this season. Axe 'em Jacks!



I am a Dr. Pepper addict. I have been trying to wean myself from all the carbonated beverages, but old habits die hard. There's a Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco I've been wanting to take the kids to for awhile now. It's going on the bucket list for this fall. Doesn't this place look cool? I have't been in YEARS!



I absolutely LOVE fall! I love the pumpkins, the apples, the colors, the cooler weather, football season (even though I really don't care much about football, I love how excited everyone else is about it), the holidays, the food…everything! My birthday is at the end of August, so as soon as that's over, the fall decor comes out. I love decorating my home and classroom for the fall and bringing all the excitement with me! And I LOVE fall clothing. It's hot here in Texas until the end of October, but I wear the good stuff anyway even though I'm dying from heat because it's so stinking cute. (I know there are other southerners that do the same thing, because I see them standing in front of air conditioners and fans with me! Ha!)

Our town has an annual Chili Fest in the fall and our crew made it on the website a few years ago. It was October and 100 degrees that day. We were melting, but they loved the chili. Every one of those kids are a foot taller now. My how time flies. 


Anyway, that's me. Stop by tomorrow for more blog hoppin' fun and be sure to check out the Blog Hoppin' blog to see everyone's 5 Fun Facts!




3 comments:

  1. Welcome to First Grade! You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love decorating for fall too!!! I just put my stuff out this weekend...I figured it was ALMOST September! Haha!
    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you and your new endeavors! I hope you are so completely happy with your new school and your new grade level! I can't wait to hear all about how your year is going!! I think ti's so awesome you have such a big family, with me it's just my sister and I and I always wanted a brother or three! You're the second one of my blogger friends to mention the Dr. Pepper museum, and I didn't even know one existed! I hope you get to visit! I too LOVE fall!! I am so over these hot summer days and want the chill of fall to pass through!
    Thanks so much for sharing your five fun facts, I love getting to learn more about my friends!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top