Five for Friday (8/7/15)

3 comments



Yes, yes it is. 


This summer, I've actually had time to spend on Pinterest (yea!) which gave me all kinds of ideas on how to waste time productively. If you read my blog regularly, you'll know how much I love to organize things. This week, I found a pin that shows you how to change the colors of your folders on your computer. I know this is not "new" but I hadn't taken the time before to play with it. But this week…I DID! And it was AWESOME!


Check out this organized madness! The folders are from Glitter Meets Glue and the tabs sparkle! :) I grabbed them during the TpT sale. There's so many colors to chose from, my little mini-me and I spent forever deciding what colors to use. You can watch the tutorial here.
GoNoodle sent an email out last week announcing new videos for the upcoming school year. One of those videos is the Llama Song. My weird son (he IS weird and he's proud of it, I'm not picking on him) went berserk. If you haven't watched the new GoNoodle videos (specifically MooseTube) you need to. Like now. So stinkin' cute!



My shirt from Tanga came in this week! If you haven't checked them out yet, go! They have all kinds of deep discounts on all kinds of stuff—including teacher shirts! I was tempted to buy much more when I placed this order, but I didn't. (I may go back and order more! Ha!) I think this is going to be a regular outfit in my class this year.


We had our last Tell all Tuesday for the summer this week. This week's focus was on goals and dreams for the new school year. You can read my original post here.



And our second ever What Worked Well Wednesday happened on the Kinder Tribe blog. It's full of tips and tricks to make your life easier. If you haven't checked it out yet, what are you waiting for?!


The Mr. and I went and saw Vacation today. He and I haven't been to a movie just the two of us in forever. It was HILARIOUS! So inappropriate, but SO funny! If you've seen the original Griswald movie (who hasn't?!), you'll get a kick out of this. 

No go swing by Doodle Bugs Teaching for more Five for Friday fun!



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you organized the desktop of your computer!! I had not idea you could change the colors of your folders like that, I'll definitely be checking that out as soon as I buy my new laptop! Thanks for sharing that!! I can't wait to use all the new GoNoodle videos with my kinders this year, last year they LOVED all things GoNoodle and I'm so excited there are so many new videos to enjoy!! Your new T-shirt looks great, I'll have to check them out! So glad you were able to enjoy a night out, we all need that every now and then!!
    I hope you have an amazing weekend and a wonderful start to the new school year!!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your desktop looks amazing!!! New weekend goal for me haha, I HATE how mine looks but never thought of putting up a background with frames like that!
    Andrea
    Maternelle avec Mme Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving you desktop organization!! I will definitely check out the tutorial and work on mine now!! I am glad you got to spend some time with the hubby!! Thanks for sharing your week!
    Jill
    Chevronandcenters

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top