I'll share a little about me before sending the love onto others. :)
1. I live near Austin, TX. I grew up here and have left and come back a couple of times. But this is home for us.
2. I went back to school to become a teacher after my kids were born. I started off as a business major after high school and that just wasn't working for me. It wasn't until I left Baylor (Go Bears!) that I realized that teaching was in my blood.
3. While I was finishing up my degree, I had three kids at home under the age of 8, I worked full-time and went to school full-time. My husband at the time was always working and out of town, so I was basically a single mom for about three years. If you are still in school or thinking about going back, it can be done with kids at home! Don't give up!
4. I have nine brothers and sisters—two biological brothers, and seven step-siblings. And they all (almost all) have spouses and kids of their own. Christmas gets a little crazy.
5. I have five kids of my own—three I gave birth to and two step-kids. Three are girls and two are boys. It gets a little crazy in our house quite a bit.
6. I am the poster child for introvert. I went to TpT Vegas and talked to a few people, but I was way to chicken to just go up and say hi to most people. One day I did pretty well, but the rest of the week HARD, y'all.
7. I have a Target store less than five minutes from my house and it's closer than any grocery store, so I'm there almost daily. This is very convenient, but not necessarily a good thing!
8. My classroom theme is World Traveler from Schoolgirl Style and I just LOVE it.
9. I have the best family in whole world. They all have their quirks, so do I, but I couldn't imagine life without them.
10. I have a ridiculous amount of nail polish bottles. I couldn't leave Target without stopping by that section, and since I live so close…you get the idea.
Anyway, that's me. Thanks again Molly for nominating me!
I'd like to nominate:
Kristen from Moore to Learn
Heather from Recipe for Teaching and
Nikki from Teaching Autism
Thank you for reading and be sure to check out the lovely blogs above!