Five for Friday (7/3/15)

6 comments

Welcome back! It's time for another exciting edition of Five for Friday! 
This weeks #tptsellerchallenge was to make your masterpiece. It could be something you are already working on or something brand new. It could paid or a freebie. I was already working on a little something and this just gave me the push to get it finished. With this challenge, we've been working on upping our followers in all areas and in order plan posts and keep track of the numbers, I finished up this little beauty:






It's a simple and easy way to keep track of your blog and your social media posts. Perfect for those of us just getting started with all this. (It's a lot to keep up with!) There's even space at the bottom to keep track of your monthly numbers. You can click on any of the pictures above to see it in my store or click here. 

There's been lots of talk on Instagram about packing for the Vegas conferences. People are debating the whole carryon versus checked bag issue and how to get it all in. Because the Mr. works for the airline industry, we NEVER check a bag (there's nothing wrong with it, but when we fly standby it's much safer to take it with us—we never know when we may be bumped). So…I've become a professional packer. This is a carryon suitcase, with 10 different outfits and extras in it:


Check out all that space for swag! For those of you still trying to get it all in, think maxi dresses and roll those clothes! It's going to be H-O-T in Vegas. You will not need to bring 5 pairs of jeans. Just sayin'. 
Tomorrow is Little Miss's birthday, but we are celebrating today. She always gets fireworks for her birthday and today is when our city is doing their big July 4th event. We'll be having a few extra kids over, grilling some hamburgers and hot dogs, and heading over to the lake for the show. 


{For those of you following these posts, we now have kids who are 14, 13, 12 (all girls), 11, and 9 (the boys). Heaven help us.}
We were at the mall last weekend and we ran into this game at the store:

If you're not familiar with it, it's like Harry Potter's Every Flavor Beans. You spin the wheel and have to eat the color bean it lands on. It's either a decent flavor like tuitty-fruity or something disgusting like sweaty socks. You don't know until you eat it. The one I got was supposed to be either lime or boogers (gross!), but it tasted more like jalepeno. The kids think it's the best thing ever, but I'm not so sure I'll be playing again. This is my youngest trying his. Hopefully, the video works. 


And finally, I'm having a sale this weekend. Get 20% off my store today and tomorrow for the 4th of July. But hurry, it won't last long! Click on the sale ad to go straight to my store.



Swing by next week for the Vegas edition of Five for Friday. Now check head over to DoodleBugs Teaching to see what everyone else is up to. Have a great Independence Day!







6 comments:

  1. My little 3rd graders were obsessed with "Bean Boozled" this past year and tried to get me to play! -_- LOL! You're a professional packer, for sure! It's soo neat! I went away for a few days last week (few days = 3) and I packed for like a whole week! I need to work on my packing skills. Happy birthday to your little one! She is beautfiul! I'm so jealous you'll be grilling and enjoying delicious summer food. :)

    Jenn
    Take Me To Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael, I need some packing tips from you! I am not going to Vegas, but your carry on looks very on point! Have so much fun in Vegas! I will be jealously admiring from TN! :)
    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an excellent packer!! I can't wait to read your Vegas 5 for Friday! Sounds like you're having a great weekend, and getting to celebrate your little's birthday too is so fun!
    I hope you have an amazing holiday weekend!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the Harry Potter beans! They are so much fun.
    I'm impressed with your packing skills. I need to know how you do it!
    Mrs.B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love the Harry Potter beans! They are so much fun.
    I'm impressed with your packing skills. I need to know how you do it!
    Mrs.B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband packs his suitcase the exact same way. ;) Rolling is the way to go! LOL at bean boozled! My daughters and I were just looking at those the other day. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top