Five for Friday (7/31/15)

2 comments

Happy Friday, y'all! It's the last Friday of July, meaning school is right around the corner.

Wednesday, I linked up with Kinder Tribe for our first ever What Worked Well Wednesday. It's full of great tips and tricks that have worked in our classrooms. You can read my post here and check out the Kinder Tribe linky here.


Last weekend, we took a quick trip to Lake Tahoe (by quick, I mean, we were there about 24 hours). We only had three kids with us this time.


This is how we Tahoe.



This dude ate crab legs for the first time. He was COVERED in butter by the time he was done.


This week, we're heading to San Diego to see my mother-in-law—one last trip before school starts. 
We started school supply shopping this week. My kids have been asking for weeks (they've seriously highlighted their supply lists and everything), so we headed to the store and got busy.



My Teacher's Pay Teachers store got a facelift. That little banner there was not working for me. There's a reason I am not a programer or code writer. This was a reminder why. I nearly cried trying to get it uploaded. But it's all good now. Do you like it? 




Monday and Tuesday, my entire store will be on sale as part of the TpT back to school sale. Check it out while everything is 20% off!



Swing by Doodle Bugs Teaching for some more Five for Friday fun and join me tomorrow for Spotlight Saturday.


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of your summer adventures! Lake Tahoe looks like so much fun, and no sharks to worry about!! :-) Kudos to your little one for trying crabs the first time, tis' so exciting when the kiddos try new foods and actually like them!! :-) My very favorite part of heading back to school has always been the school supply shopping! That hasn't changed since I became a teacher!
    I hope you're able to really enjoy your last trip before school starts! Have a wonderful weekend and an amazing start to the new school year!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new banner! Great job, and way to persevere through the code monster!

    Kara
    Mullens Madness

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top