Tell all Tuesday: Teacher Bucket List

10 comments

Welcome back for Tell all Tuesday, hosted by the fabulous Teach Talk Inspire and My Day in K!

This week's topic: Teacher bucket list. What do you want to accomplish as a teacher? I don't know about you, but I spend a LOT of time in the summer reflecting on the previous school year and making goals/plans for the next one. This is the perfect time to start working on your own teacher bucket list. What are your goals as a teacher? What are things you want to do during your career? Do you want to stay in the classroom for 20 years (or more) or do you have other objectives in mind? These are my goals:
Grow my TpT store: I'm fairly new to this whole TpT thing, but I love sharing my resources with others and I would love to see that passion turn into a lucrative business. I love being in the classroom and I love sharing my ideas with others. If I can turn a profit with it, that's just icing on the cake. :)

Visit the Ron Clark Academy: You've heard about Ron Clark, right? If not, click here. I have seen others go the Academy and I would feel so blessed if I had the same opportunity. I use his Essential 55 book as a lesson on manners EVERYDAY in our classroom. It has made a HUGE difference in my student's behavior. I call him "Mr. Manners," and the kids may or may not believe that he watches them on the "camera" in the ceiling so he knows what manner to talk about the next day. That way it's not just me telling them to keep there arms down when they walk or transition quickly. 

Present in Vegas: Yeah, that would be a huge honor. And one I would be so nervous to do. But I would love to be able to present at the conference and share some strategies with others. 

What are your goals? Share in the comments below or link up with us. And be sure to stop by next Tuesday for another installment of Tell all Tuesday!


10 comments:

  1. Yes, RON CLARK ACADEMY! He presented in Knoxville a few years ago and I fell even more in love! I would LOVE to go there! I can't imagine how much inspiration I would gain there. Maybe one day! :) Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bucket list is awesome!!! RCA would be AMAZING!! Hoping to go within the next year :) Also would love love love to go to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome goals and Ron Clark is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some awesome bucket list goals! I don't know anything about RCA but have heard a lot about him through these link ups, I'll have to check it out! I would love to attend different education conferences and someday present at them, too!
    Thanks so much for sharing your bucket list goals with us, I wish you luck on obtaining them!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Bucket List! Let's do RCA together! That's on my list too! You can do it! Check out my post, it includes a FREEBIE.
    All the best!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to visit the Ron Clark Academy as well! Presenting at Vegas would be awesome! I always get so nervous when I present at PD I would be scared to death of Vegas:) I wish you tons of luck in making your goals a reality!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH! I didn't put it in my post but going to RCA is absolutely on my list! I grew up right outside Atlanta and now live only about 2 hours away from it- can't believe I haven't made it there yet! Sounds like it would be an awesome blogger meet-up trip!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachael, I loved reading about your goals. It would be a wonderful opportunity to go to his academy. I hope to someday do that too. Next year, it is on my bucket list to go to Vegas. I went a few years ago for the I Teach K, but now that I have started my TpT store I want to go to that one too. I hope to see you one day presenting there! Thanks for sharing and linking up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your Bucket List! What awesome goals! We hope to see you presenting in Vegas soon! We loved reading your post!
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top