Tell all Tuesday (6/9/15)

11 comments

Updated information is at the bottom!


Welcome to the first Tell all Tuesday of the summer! Hosted by none other than My Day in K and Teach Talk Inspire

The way this works is each blogger will post two truths and a lie about themselves. Readers guess which one is the lie and comment below. In three days, we'll come back and let you know which one is the lie. 

So here goes: 
  1. We have 2 girls in middle school. We have 5 kids altogether between the two of us.
  2. I live in the town I grew up in, but I've moved away and come back a time or two.
  3. Our family moved 15 times in ten years. My ex-husband was in the navy and then a corporate man, so moving was just a way of life.   
Remember, comment below with which one you think is the lie and I'll post on Friday what the answer is. Want to join in on the fun? Just add your link below.

The lie was #1! We actually have THREE girls in middle school! Talk about hormones. My poor son just doesn't know what to do around all these girls. This year, we had a 6th grader, a 7th grader, and an 8th grader at the same school, all girls. Our two boys are still in elementary. This upcoming school year, our oldest will be in high school, we'll have 2 girls and a boy in middle school, and 1 boy still in elementary. Crazy, I know. Gotta love this Brady Bunch we have going on. 

The second and the third ones are true. I was a professional packer back then, but that seems like a whole other lifetime ago. Things are much more simple now. Thank goodness! 



11 comments:

  1. Hard to pick but I am going with number One!!!! Cute blog and I just started following you on Instagram!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say #3 because the thought of all that moving makes me tired! Please check out mine!
    First Grade Frame of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I love your blog! It's sooo cute. OK, I choose #1. 2 and 3 kind of go together. We'll see :)

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm....I think I'll pick #2! This has been so much fun!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to go with 2 but really I have no clue! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are going to guess that number 1 is not completely true…maybe it's two boys?!?! We are looking forward to stopping back by on Friday to read which one is the lie!

    Best wishes,
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes, these are good! Maybe #2? It was great to know you a little better! All the best!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, all of yours sound really good. I'm going to guess #1. Great to get to know a bit more about you.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Hmmm...you made it tough! I am going to go with #1? Can't wait to hear!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top