Spotlight Saturday

3 comments

Hey, y'all! I'm teaming up with Erin over at Kindergarten Dragons for the summer weekly linky Spotlight Saturday! This is our chance to spotlight a product or two we love from TpT.

For those of you still in school, check out this Ocean Animals Research pack from 1st Grade is WienerFUL. 


We used nearly every page in this pack during the month of May to research different animals. I used the handwriting pages for morning work, the general ocean info pages as a booklet for introducing oceans, and let the kids research an animal of choice using the rest of the packet (which I bound into books for them).




And if you're still counting down the days till summer break, check out this freebie from my TpT store: 

You could quietly change the number each day, have a student be the designated number changer, or make a big production out of it each day. I've laminated it and used dry erase marker or vis-a-viv and I've also just slipped it into a gallon sized zipper bag. Whatever works for you. 

Check out everyone else's great ideas over at Kindergarten Dragons and have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Your kids must have loved that ocean unit! And your Countdown to Summer is super cute! Thankfully I'm already done for the year, but I grabbed it to save for next year! :)
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! The countdown to summer will be very helpful next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up with us for Spotlight Saturday! I LOVED reading about how your kiddos used the 'Oceans & Ocean Animals Research Unit'! They all looked to be so engaged and having a great time learning! Your freebie countdown is so cute! I'm definitely gonna need one for next year! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing the Spotlight with us!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top