Makeover Madness! Week 1

3 comments

Hello, hello! I hope your are having a fabulous day! A challenge has been issued for TpT sellers  by Teach Create Motivate, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, Third in Hollywood, and Sparkling in Second, and I am thrilled to be part of the fun! Each week we completing a new challenge in an effort to grow our businesses and grow as creators. #tptsellerchallenge

Challenge #1 was to give a product a makeover. So…my Math Journal Prompts set got a little facelift:


The old cover looked too summery, so I did a little overhaul. The product itself stayed the same: four copies per page, three types of problems, twenty questions for each type, and big lettering for little learners. Check it out by clicking on the product image below. 


I also updated my Valentine's Addition Write the Room set.





New background and frames from Gabby's Classroom spruced this baby up!

Stay tuned for more Makeover Madness fun and check out my TpT store here!


3 comments:

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top