Make Your Masterpiece! Week 3

9 comments
It's week 3 of the #tptsellerchallenge and this week's challenge is so much fun!


Well, I had started this blog/social media planner to keep track of all the "stuff" that goes along with blogging: scheduling posts, topics, link ups, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin', Pinterest… It's a lot to keep up with. And the focus of the challenge has been to shake things up a bit in order to grow our numbers. So…I just uploaded my Blogger Planner and Social Media Calendar to TpT.


Each month is a 2-page spread, with space to write info on blog posts and check off social media posts. Also included is space for link ups and notes.


 The pages look like this:


And they can be bound together as a notebook

The whole month together


Now go stop by our coordinators of this challenge and see what other amazing things have just been created! 


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love products that are colorful and useful! These are always the best!

    Krisanna
    Simply Secondary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I was just telling my husband that I thought I might need something like this! Love the colors, too!
    -Brooke

    Once Upon A First Grade Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great organization tool! Love the colors you chose! Great way to record and display the info you need!
    Well done!
    Tweets From Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new blogger/Instagramer/Facebooker for my education stuff and I feel like I NEED something like this to help keep me organized and accountable! Thank you! It is currently in my cart! :)

    Brittany Shannon
    Shakin' it up with Mrs. Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is overwhelming when you are beginning to try and do it all. I started making this before the challenge and this was the push I needed to get it finished! I hope it works for you!

      Delete
  5. This looks like a great product! Love the colors and how it includes "check offs" for all social media platforms. I know it's hard for me to keep up sometimes. Like you, I'm happy that this challenge is pushing me to get things done! :)

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! I'm in the same boat as Brittany. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    TeacherTipsandTidbits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog AND your new product! It looks great!! I'm sure it's going to be a popular resource!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Masterpiece looks awesome! I am all about staying organized, and I love brightly colored tools that can help me to be organized! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top