GoNoodle Linky

1 comment

Raise your hand if you know about GoNoodle. Now raise it again if you know all about Camp GoNoodle. Holly at Mrs. Ehle's Kindergarten Connections has lots of great info to get you started if you're not sure. I love GoNoodle in the classroom and they have extended the fun for at home summertime moves and grooves. Some of my favorite GoNoodle things are: 


Link up with us and share your favorites. GoNoodle has some fun prizes for a special winner, so link up before the 4th for your chance to win!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I love seeing everyone's summer FAVs! I lived at the park with my friends in the summer! Ah! To be a kid again! :) Have a great summer and happy GoNoodling!

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top