Dare to Dream! Week 2

5 comments

Welcome back for Week 2 of the #tptsellerchallenge. In case you haven't heard, a challenge has been issued by Teach Create Motivate, Peppy Zesty Teacherista, Third in Hollywood, and Sparkling in Second. This week's challenge is about dreaming big. This is easy for me because I am a dreamer by nature. :) 

The question is: What do you want to accomplish for your business? Dream big!

So here goes:


1. Like most of us, I have an unbelievable amount of students loans to get rid of. My first dream is to be debt free. 

2. We have blended two families and are renting a house right now (neither of our previous residences would have held all 7 of us without a fire code violation :-/). Getting our own and paying CASH for it would be quite an accomplishment. 

3. Live generously: I dream of being able to give to others freely. There are many people in our lives right now I would love to be able to help. Even to give to my children without stress would be amazing. 

What about you? What are your dreams? Please share in the comments and stop by next Monday for week 3 of the challenge: Make your Masterpiece. 


5 comments:

  1. Paying off debt.... that is such a huge dream for me, too! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember paying off student loans! Best wishes with your list!
    Christine Maxwell Hand to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I would LOVE to pay off my student loans! I hate when that payment comes out every month. YIKES! Best wishes to you as you pursue your TPT dreams :)

    Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be so amazing to pay off those pesky student loans!! I hope both of us are able to realize our TPT dreams!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to buy a house outright too! What a great goal to be able to have a place for your family to be together! Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top