Five for Friday

2 comments

Hey Y'all! Friday is finally here! Thank goodness!
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.



I really think this says it all... It has been one heck of a week. I had a sub Monday and half of Thursday. Recovering from that is no bueno. I would rather be there and do it myself than deal with aftermath. I love my subs, but the kids NEED a steady person there. This class, especially. 



I found these awesome mustaches from Target and they have been my newest positive behavior reward. The kids LOVE them! I may have to get to more...


We had a Super Bowl Fun Friday day today. We had lots of centers focused on football. My boys were in heaven. The girls...well...they liked the cheerleaders. One of my girls and I had a talk about how sometimes we do things that more of the boys will like, and sometimes we do things that more of the girls will like. But it's all part of being a classroom family. She'll be all over the Q and U wedding next week. These pictures are from our football helmet design center. 





Most of my Valentine centers are ready to go for Monday. I just need to print one more. This is my latest Valentine creation.





And finally, my 100th Day shirt came in! I got this beauty from Kreative in Kinder and I can't wait to wear it on our 100th day on Thursday! Next week is going to be a blast!


2 comments:

  1. I need to get working on my valentines. I make some for the kids every year. I love those mustaches. One year at our schoo we had 100th day, a Valentine's Day party, and mustache day all on the same day. We'd had several snow days, so everything just sort of got lumped together. It was great! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Graphics by I Teach What's Your Superpower. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top